To change Your Site Name go to the 'Page Master' under the 'Design' menu
Jubilee View Apartment is part of a family run business, Deagle Property Rentals, providing residential and holiday lets in the South of England.
Terms and conditions of booking.
1. The Contract of Letting is between the Guest and Deagle Property Rentals (known as the owner).
2. The owner accept no responsibility for personal injury to the Guest and or his/her invitees (jointly known as The Holidaymakers), or loss or damage to their property, or for other matters over which the owner has no control.
3. This agreement is made on the basis that Jubilee View Apartment is to be occupied by the holidaymakers for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and that the Holidaymakers acknowledge that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
4. Bookings cannot be accepted by persons less than 18 years of age,
5. Payment will be taken from the credit card entered on the site on the day of arrival. Cancellation 14 days before the holiday will incur a 0% charge. Cancellation within 14 days of the holiday will incur a 50% charge. No shows will incur a 100% charge. No reduction will be offered if the property is vacated earlier than the planned end date without personal negotiation with the owner.
6. The owner of the property, or representative, is to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time whether the property is let or not.
7. The holidaymaker undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures and fittings in or on the premises in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday. The holidaymaker also undertakes to leave the premises in the same state of cleanliness and order as when they arrived. The owner must be compensated by the holidaymaker for any damage to furniture, fittings or fixtures or excess cleaning that is required, sole interpretation of this will be by the owner.
8. If a holidaymaker undertakes any kind of unruly, drunken or anti-social behaviour which disturbs other residents, then the owner has the right to enforce the holidaymaker to vacate the property at once without any recompense.
9. Deagle Property Rentals endeavours to carry out everything possible to ensure that the holidaymaker has an enjoyable and successful holiday. However, should a problem occur please contact the owner within 48 hours so that the problem can be rectified. Contact details are prominently displayed in the apartment. If the holidaymaker vacates the property prematurely as a result of any alleged dissatisfaction or makes any form of claim upon return from the holiday and has not followed the procedure as above, then no liability for any subsequent claim will be accepted. If on arrival the holidaymaker is not satisfied with the cleaning of the property please contact the owner within 24 hours. No compensation claim will be considered if the property can be re-cleaned within 24 hours of notification.
Deagle Property Rentals, 20 The Parkway, Southampton, SO16 3PQ.